In the web application development there are lots of debugging tools available to enhancement of Php web application development. I will describe some usefull tools which works for PHP Web Development. Bellow is listing debugging tools:
Webgrind may be a web-based Xdebug identification frontend for PHP like kcachegrind. Webgrind provides a straightforward PHP-powered interface for examining the output of XDebug’s identification reports, for a fast and easily summary of the performance prices in varied areas of your PHP application.
- uper simple, cross platform installation.
- Track time spent in functions by self-cost or inclusive cost. Inclusive cost is time inside function + calls to other functions.
- See if time is spent in internal or user functions.
- See where any function was called from and which functions it calls.
Xdebug is an Open source PHP extension for code debugging and identification. Installation is simple and give you with a wealth of knowledge regarding your code, while not being intrusive.
The debug information that Xdebug can provide includes the following:
stack and function traces in error messages with:
- Full parameter display for user defined functions
- Function name, file name and line indications
- Support for member functions
- Memory allocation
- Protection for infinite recursions
- Profiling information for php scripts
- Code coverage analysis
- Capabilities to debug your scripts interactively with a debugger front-end
Gubed PHP Debugger
Gubed PHP Debugger is a program to debug PHP scripts.It currently supports stepping through code, watching contents of variables and setting breakpoints (line and conditional). No changes are needed to server software or scripts being debugged.As the name implies, Gubed PHP Debugger is a PHP debugging tool for hunting down logic errors.
It is a native debugger. Works transparently, neither script nor PHP engine modifications required.
- Its server part (DGB module) runs on all platforms where PHP itself runs.
- It works transparently across the global network as well as locally.
- JIT. When enabled it can start debugging Just in Time when an error happens.
It supports back-trace, e.g. displays a list of all procedures with their local variables, the current execution position reached from. In other words you can watch local variables or functional parameters in all active and nested scopes.
- It allows changing execution point (commercial version only).
- It has embedded profiler, so now it\’s easy to find out a bottleneck in the scripts.
- It allows multiple debugger processes running simultaneously.
PHP_Debug is an open-source project that gives you useful information about your PHP code that can be used for debugging. It can output processing times of your PHP and SQL, check the performance of particular code blocks and get variable dumps in graphical form, which is great if you need a more visual output than the one given to you by print_r() or var_dump().
PHP_Dyn is a PHP Extension to help debugging a PHP script.You can get execution trace of scripts not to need change them. HTTP request parameter can be printed. Argument value of the function call and return value can be printed.
MacGDBp is a live PHP debugger application for the Mac OS. It has all the features you’d expect from a fully featured debugger, such as the ability to step through your code and set breakpoints.Remote Debugging PHP on Mac OS X using MacGDBp. A debugger is one of the most powerful development tools available. However, with PHP, debugging a site can be tricky. A lot of times, the host you need to debug is remote. This is also known as MAMP (MacOS Apache MySQL, PHP) package. Debugging your PHP Code: XDebug on MAMP with TextMate and MacGDBp Support.
For more help & guide line ask question with our Dedicated PHP Developer or well known PHP Development Company. We have skilled PHP Developers who provide the dedicated and approved services.